2. Who we are
2.1 Our site is www.wondertoddlers.com.
2.2 “We” or “our” refers to “Wonder Toddlers” or “Eva Matsumoto-Szentgyorgyi” providing various services to parents and Early Years Teachers through this website or any other channels (including social media) including advice, support and consultations over the telephone, skype, email or in person.
3. The data which we may collect from you
3.1 We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information which you put into any forms on our website or any further information which you send to us. Please be aware that we may also ask for your information when you report a problem with our website;
- a record of any correspondence between us;
- details of your visits to our website and the resources you use; and/or
- information about your computer (for example, your IP address, browser, operating system) for system administration and to report certain aggregate information to our advertisers. This information will not identify any individual as it is simply statistical data about our users’ browsing patterns.
3.2 We promise not to store credit card details nor to share your details with any third parties unless you have provided your consent or unless we do so in compliance with our Terms & Conditions.
4. What do we do with the information which we collect?
4.1 We use information relating to you to provide information and services that you request.
4.2 We do not identify individuals to our advertisers, however, we do provide them with aggregate information to assist them reach their target audience.
5. Where we store your data
5.1 We may transfer your collected data to storage outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may be processed outside the EEA to fulfil your order and deal with payment.
5.3 Although we try to provide protection, we cannot guarantee complete security for your data, and you take the risk that any sending of that data turns out to be not secure despite our efforts.
6. Disclosing your information
6.1 We are permitted to disclose your information in the following circumstances:
- in accordance with our Terms & Conditions;
- if we wish to sell our business or our company, we can disclose your personal data to the potential buyer;
- if we wish to sell or buy any business or assets, we can disclose your personal data to the potential buyer or seller;
- we can disclose to other businesses in our group, which means any subsidiaries, holding company or its subsidiaries as defined in Section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006;
- if we have a legal obligation to disclose; and
- we can exchange information with others in order to protect against fraud or credit risks.
7. What you are entitled to
7.1 It is your right to be able to ask us not to use your data for marketing purposes. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to exercise this right.